Land conserved by ESC Client Ausbon Sargent
Land Preservation Trust
Learn about insights from our consulting. Subscribe to our Newsletter:
"You possess the great combination of “for profit” savvy, with “nonprofit” empathy that is sure to benefit us enormously.
Strengthening the nonprofit community home
Learn about our new $500 Fundraising Audit for Nonprofits with revenues below $500,000.
Call or email our Executive Director, Michael Daily: (603) 362-9300, (207) 642-2300 or Michael@Nonprofit-Consultants.org
DO YOU NEED TO…
- Get your fundraising better organized?
- Raise more money from current or former donors?
- Present a compelling case to potential donors?
- Expand your membership or donor base?
- Get the board more involved in fundraising ?
- Get ready for a Capital Campaign ?
- Deal with drastic changes in your fundraising environment?
ESC Provides Solutions by Working with you…
- To assess your fundraising initiatives
- To strengthen your messages and themes
- To Advise on the most effective tools for your constituency
- To Provide a tool kit with templates, techniques and strategies
- On strategies and to get your board involved
- On fundraising training for directors and staff
- To assess your poistion in the community and your readiness for a Capital Campaign
- To create a comprehensive market study of your fundraising environment
- To provide an overall sustainability analysis to secure your long term success
ESC can provide you with a tool kit, techniques and strategies tailored to launch or enhance your organization’s fundraising efforts with individuals, corporations and foundations. We will assess where you are with your current fundraising initiatives and what you need to expand your capacity. We will provide a template to guide you in dealing with current donors and identifying new prospects; advice on the most effective tools to use for your particular constituency; techniques to use with individuals, corporations, and major donors; and how to recognize and manage them over time.
Executive Service Corps (ESC), with over 25 trained volunteer consultants, is
one of the largest consulting organizations in Northern New England
devoted to serving nonprofit organizations. Our services are
focused on helping
our clients build capacity and improve effectiveness in fulfilling
their missions. Please call (603) 362-9300 or (207) 641-2300 or email
Director, to discuss
how ESC’s Consulting Solutions can benefit your agency.