Land conserved by ESC Client Ausbon Sargent
Land Preservation Trust
Learn about insights from our consulting. Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Strengthening the nonprofit community home
We provide 2 days of consulting - now a permanent program!
DO YOU NEED TO…
- Attract quality board members?
- Make board meetings more productive?
- Get board members involved in fundraising?
- Focus the board on the “Big Picture”?
- Get more help from board committees?
- Develop by-laws and a board manual?
- Develop an effective board orientation program?
- Prepare for a Capital Campaign?
- Improve the board staff “partnership”?
ESC Provides Solutions by Working with you…
- Assess your board’s composition and effectiveness
- Review organizational structure
- Clarify board and staff roles and responsibilities
- Review financial systems
- Establish an effective board committee structure
- Learn to use “ad hoc” committees
- Develop a board manual
- Create board member orientation and training program
- Establish board self-evaluation procedures
Dave Chase, former Executive Director of Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, and an ESC Consultant
Executive Service Corps (ESC), with over 25 trained volunteer consultants, is
one of the largest consulting organizations in Northern New England
devoted to serving nonprofit organizations. Our services are
focused on helping
our clients build capacity and improve effectiveness in fulfilling
their missions. Please call or email
Director, to discuss
how ESC’s Consulting Solutions can benefit your agency.